Pleated shades are the predecessor of cellular shades and
therefore are similar in fabric and features, although they
do not provide the same level of insulation as cellular shades.
Pleated shades are an alternative to cellular blinds when
working within a tight budget.
If you are looking for a simple and elegant shade with a
streamlined profile and minimal stacking, then search no further.
- Provide light control with many fabric options from sheer to
room darkening fabrics
- Ease of use for privacy control by pulling the blinds up or
- Easy to clean and are very durable
- Pleated shades stack compactly when fully raised to give you
the maximum view out your window
- Window size and shape versatility. Pleated shades enable you
to fit any specialty window, including arches, circles, skylights
or any shape that your windows necessitate
- Operating cords are visible through the face of the shade leaving
holes for light to filter into a room
- Most shades are the same color on both the front and back, and
if a color other than white, are not white to the street
- Windows wider than 60 often require overlapping fabric
panels. The overlap is visible to the eye and not recommended
Click here to view gallery!
If you would like to get a quick quote, click here!
You can also contact our offices at:
Kentucky: (502) 267-4971
Indiana: (812) 944-2267
Copyrighted © Designer's Touch